First of all, congratulations on your engagement! I’m so glad you’ve come to find Creative Focus Photography in your search for a wedding photographer. Having been a groom myself and photographed over 1500 weddings since my career started in 1993, I understand how important and valuable your wedding photographs are. I’m a husband and father first, so I can relate when every memory captured is so important, especially the beginning of your journey together.
As an avid athlete, I bring that energy and hustle to your day, to keep it fun, spontaneous, comfortable and stress-free. But most importantly, I want to create a connection with you that follows through into how I capture you as a couple.
When I’m not capturing a wedding, you’ll find me spending time with my family somewhere outdoors, feeding my athletic passion of rowing and obstacle course racing.
Sometimes I’m a little undone at how far I’ve come as a photographer. As my skill has evolved throughout the past 1500 weddings, the quality has grown, my clients have memories they’ll never lose and the art has become a passion that far surpasses a “job.”
• I believe in jumping out of a perfectly good airplane - both physically and metaphorically!
• I believe in the importance of falling in love with my wife over and over, and in 'date nights', and making out in the back row of the movie theater!
• I believe in the existence of unconditional kindness even when Iʼm unable to see it or offer it.
• I believe in the power of micro-successes to transform people, even when theyʼre hidden within major failures.
• I believe all the best boxes in the world are those that are full of Enstrums toffee!
• I may or may not have spent $300 on a Montblanc pen at the Champs Elysées. I am equally as weak about pricey sunglasses.
• I designed my garage to be fancier than any room in my home. My cars love me, and my wife voluntarily parks on the driveway.
• I harvest (i.e. steal) coins from my wife and kids just so I can fill up the water jug full of change in my office.
• I am so picky, that I am forced to do my own laundry... So, I overbuy and horde socks and t-shirts, to avoid washing them.
• My wife physically forces me to watch Survivor and the Bachelor. Thatʼs my story and Iʼm sticking to it.